Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lesson #6 - A Fairy Tale Email

Greetings!

I’m so glad you took a little leap and opened my email! Allow me to introduce myself – my name is Lacee Utt and I’m a passionate wedding event lover and an avid social media enthusiast. Now, I’m sure you hear that more often than you would like, so let me explain what I mean by that statement…

Much like most young girls, I grew up playing in princess dresses and hosting pretend (albeit quite real to me) tea parties for my dolls and stuffed animals. However, I quickly realized that my fascination with all thinsgs glittery and magical ran much deeper than a simple girlhood dream. I’ve always had a “pixie dust” approach to life, but when I joined the Walt Disney Company my senior year of college, I’m pretty sure that pixie dust quadrupled! It was a range of emotions that can pretty much be summed up like this…


I haven’t had the most typical professional career journey to say the least. From operating theme park attractions to solving guest situations while wearing a plaid wool vest in 90 degree Florida sun, nothing has ever been off limits. It’s been through these “interesting” positions that I have found the core skills and values that make up my professional self. Impeccable guest (customer) service, exceeding guest expectations, anticipating guests needs and desires before they are ever mentioned, and remaining calm, kind, and understanding in high stress and demanding situations. All of those experiences, coupled with incredible skills that I learned along the way, eventually led me to the mecca of all things pixie dust filled: Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings!


My time with the Disney Weddings team has lead me to my true passion; creating and executing fairy tales for any person brave enough to dream of their very own happily ever after! With this passion and my growing knowledge of social media and marketing, I would make an incredible candidate for your Social Media Manager position. While David’s Bridal already has a strong social presence, I would love to further and deepen that presence by creating lasting and real relationships with fans, followers, and customers alike. By taking your existing social media outlets and adding in even more personal touches, together we could take David’s Bridal to places never thought possible. Adding in places for tips and tricks from wedding professionals, places for Brides and Grooms to dream and create their perfect day (take a look at my Pinterest board for an example), and places to showcase real life fairy tales come true are all ideas that I would bring to this position. I hope to strengthen the idea already brought forth in your television commercials…You’ll love David’s Bridal.


I love David’s Bridal and I hope that you will love me too!

In Love and Laughter,
Lacee Utt


{Let's Make A Connection}

No comments:

Post a Comment